Due to the current government announcement, as of January 28th, our clinic will be following the red COVID protection framework.
- Do not attend our clinic if you are unwell. Please call our team and we will work with you to ensure your pet gets the care they need.
- Our clinic doors will be open to vaccinated clients. It is now a requirement that all clients entering our clinic are fully vaccinated for COVID-19 (unless exempt) and can provide a “My Vaccine Pass” when requested.
- Children under 12 who are currently not eligible to be vaccinated may enter the clinic with their family provided all other public health measures are met.
- Facemasks are mandatory, if you find it hard to wear a face covering please show our team you exemption card.
- Please check-in via the QR codes around our clinic for contact tracing purposes.
- We are working to keep the waiting room as clear as possible, and social distancing rules will apply. To comply with these rules, you may be asked to wait in your car until we are ready for you to enter the clinic.
- If you would like to wait outside or in your car, you are welcome to do so. Please call the clinic on your arrival to let us know where you are.
- In order to reduce exposure during the Omicron ”wave” , we are asking that only one person per pet enters (we understand young children must accompany parents), and we will have some flexibility for those difficult times when support is most needed.
We respect the right of people to make a personal decision regarding their vaccination and will continue to provide your pet with veterinary care if you are unvaccinated for Covid 19. This will need to be done in a contactless manner and without entry to the clinic. We thank you for supporting us in keeping our people safe so we can keep your pets safe too.
Thank you also for your patience and understanding during this time as we try our best to care for your pets in a safe and thoughtful way.
We will continue to enforce strict infection control measures for all team members and clients to ensure the safety of everyone.